- Goodyear welted boots hand-made in Portugal
- Our Goodyear welted shoes are produced in Benedita north of Lisbon in a small traditional workshop specializing in the Goodyear assembly which is now more than 50 years old. Twenty-five highly skilled passionate craftsmen work there to produce forty pairs a day. This construction also called the “welted assembly” is based on the so-called welt which is sewn to both the upper part of the shoe (the stem) and its sole making the shoe waterproof and giving it the ability to receive new soles. It’s the epitome of high-end assemblies.
- Sourced from the most famous Italian tanneries our suede leather also called velvet leather is a skin whose inner surface has been finely sanded for a soft and natural result. It is the perfect material for casual and efficient models because of its softness and bohemian look.
- Cow leather lining
- Our soles are made in Portugal with respect for the traditional savoir-faire. In leather hand-cut with a template cutter then stitched to the stem they are tinted in dark brown for an elegant finish. Thin and supple they automatically give a sleek look to your shoes.
- Supplied with a protective bag for each shoe in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
There are no reviews yet.