- Goodyear welted boots hand-made in Portugal
- Our Goodyear welted shoes are produced in Benedita north of Lisbon in a small traditional workshop specializing in the Goodyear assembly which is now more than 50 years old. Twenty-five highly skilled passionate craftsmen work there to produce forty pairs a day. This construction also called the “welted assembly” is based on the so-called welt which is sewn to both the upper part of the shoe (the stem) and its sole making the shoe waterproof and giving it the ability to receive new soles. It’s the epitome of high-end assemblies.
- Carefully selected our Box calf leather comes from a famous German tannery that has specialized in this type of rare and noble leather since 1849. Strong and supple it is the epitome of full-grain leathers ideally suited to create dressed shoes because of its incomparable brilliance and the finesse of its grain.
- Cow leather lining
- Our soles are made in Portugal with respect for the traditional savoir-faire. In leather hand-cut with a template cutter then stitched to the stem they are tinted in dark brown for an elegant finish. Thin and supple they automatically give a sleek look to your shoes.
- Supplied with a protective bag for each shoe in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
There are no reviews yet.