- Leather briefcase with vegetable tanned Italian leather
- Vegetable tanning is an ethical substainable process that uses tannins that occur naturally in the bark leavers seeds or sap of plants. This clean environmentally friendly method ensures that the leather is both supple and hardwearing while bringing out deep nuanced colour tones. Your item will develop an appealing patina over time and will have some natural roughness that gives it its unique finish.
- Suitable for 14/15-inch computers and tablets
- Silver metallic details including 4 protection studs on the base of the briefcase
- Embossed logo patch on the front
- Leather strap provided for shoulder wear
- Inside zip pocket
- 2 vertical tonal leather bands on each side
- Interior separator
- Cotton twill lining
- Dimensions: 28 x 38 x 65 cm
- Comes in a blue box with gold logo
- Article designed by Jean-Bobby in his Parisian hideaway
- Handmade in Portugal in our workshop specialising in leather goods
There are no reviews yet.