- Purse hand-made in Portugal
- Vegetable tanned leather from Italy
- Vegetable tanning is an ethical substainable process that uses tannins that occur naturally in the bark leavers seeds or sap of plants. This clean environmentally friendly method ensures that the leather is both supple and hardwearing while bringing out deep nuanced colour tones. Your item will develop an appealing patina over time and will have some natural roughness that gives it its unique finish.
- Inside: 1 central zipped pocket
- Outside: 2 credit card size compartments
- Cotton twill lining
- Golden metallic details
- Gold zip
- Dimensions: 115 x 10 x 1 cm
- Supplied in a box made of paper from FSC-certified forests
There are no reviews yet.